Sunday, January 13, 2008

Pre-Trip Part 2

Hello Everyone,

For the most part, I shall start this blog by saying that I am currently in San Diego on intersession taking managerial accounting and Jon is in Jersey being a champ. He will be in the Bahamas on January 20th and I shall be going down to meet up with him on the 22nd. And then January 23rd is when this crazy, wacky, and intense journey shall start. For now, we are trying spice up this blog a bit for viewers' pleasure. And thats about it.

Enjoy and look forward to new posts as this journey begins.


-Alan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet, first comment. i am going to miss ur sex panda...

love,
your roommate

Anonymous said...

Alan, I told you to rock the boat, but did you have to take ALL of the condoms??? You better use all of them, and not on Jon.