Hey Everyone,
This blog is a place for all freinds, family, and or other acquaintances to reach Alan and Myself. Feel free to post comments and check up on our latest postings (however they might be few and far bewteen). We will try to use this as the first place we will look in terms of communication with all of you (since internet usage is limited aboard the ship). We look foward to hearing from all of you throughout our journey!
Jon and Alan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
One more day!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited for you but who is going to make me laugh?
Best of luck. Knock the ladies dead not up...
Hey Jon, I know you will have an awesome time, but learn a few things for the parental units. Love, Your Cousin Amy
How are those sea legs holding up?
Hope you are having a blast Dad and I got home today Thurs. house is empty but Jelly & Booda are happy we are back! Remember, safety, study, fun!
Love You,
Marie
wats good brothers? I hope you guys are having and are safe. My grandma sent many prayers for you, and I miss you guys already.
Aight im out i love you guys and stay safe.
Javvad
Go Giants! In case you don't know the Giants won!!!!!! But don't worry I taped the game for you just in case. Oh my God it was a great game. I really hope you got to see it but it is one game I won't mind watching again so no worries if you didn't. We will have all summer to watch and review it! Hope all is well. Went down to DC to help Cyb buy furniture his place is going to be pimp. He will be all settled in by the time you get back. Nice to once again be far away while the rest of us do all the work. Just messing with you. Be safe, do well,have fun and call when you can.
Love You,
Marie
Happy Valentine's Day Boys!!!!!
Love,
Marie
Post a Comment